Traffic With Anthony
Price: 2 x $49 or 1 x $67
Owner: Anthony Morrisson
Overall Rank: 51 out of 100 points
Before I start with the product overview, I will tell you how the product is marketed. From an e-mail message I was forwarded to a 15 – minute sales video (but that should only take five minutes, according to testimony).
Here, the classical scheme: Anthony Morrison as a millionaire and benefactor on CNN and Fox, his life story, his parents and two siblings that he had to support after the financial crisis, his successes and how easy the system is that even his father earns money with it today.
Then the brainwash continues, (and there at the latest you should see the red flag) showing that the system of Anthony with all its advantages, but without explaining even the slightest what this is.
Finally, the usual suspects are showing in video testimonials how easy it is to make money with “Traffic with Anthony”.
Then the offer : 2 x $ 49, or a one payment of $ 67 .
Pros vs. Cons
- There is a real product you’re buying (AutoTrafficAccelerator)
- The video tutorials are easy to understand and explain well the product
- The member’s site offers much material that can be partially useful
- You will know only after purchasing what you have bought
- The basic product can be considered as spam- or rights theft software
- Parts of the bonus products are outdated
- Before you even can start you are spammed with up sells (Hosting, Sell Webinars, etc)
- Lots of upsells – You may end up spending hundreds just to get the most out of this product
- Different modules don’t work independently – you need to purchase the software to use the training or vice versa.
- Membership is used to send you tons of spam mails for other products
- No direct community only via facebook
Product – AutoTrafficAccelerator works relatively simple:
To start you need to have a YouTube account or open one, and ask for a YouTube developer key.
After determining what type of project you want to create:
a) New Video Messaging Project
There you define the search criteria, determine the email template that you want to send and seek the videos respectivly the channel owner and make him an offer.
b) New Video Ripper Project
After the search procedure you will get a list of videos. You can choose then the most interesting and the software loads them to your computer, put your watermark and loads them up to your own channel. You then can add supplementary information and/or a link.
This product can perhaps generate traffic, but it is beyond legality and the YouTube terms and conditions.
However, before one can even download the product on the TWA Member Site, you will be invited to make the following four steps:
• To request your 7 Free Sites.
Hey, here is a classical up sell for hosting. But in the sales video there are only five websites they offer.
Hosting costs including 1 Domain Name: $ 268.75 for two years and $ 155.66 for 6 months
• Free 1-on- 1 Consulting
After reading the application form, all lights should be turned on red. They will phone you and offering you this 1-on-1 consulting not for free and asking you how much you could invest in your new business (about $10,000 is the average they will propose.)
• Subscribe to our Free Webinars
Good point , all webinars are recorded. But as it is usually a sales webinar, it is a waste of time.
However, the site offers even more useful but also a lot of scrap:
- For $ 1 up sell Traffic Edu
- Private Facebook Page
- Three DFY campaigns – (Make Money, Dating and Fitness & Weight Loss) with free website content , emails , etc. – These Websites are very simple and have no real professional look
- In addition there are some other bonuses : Fast Traffic Sniper , Social Media Traffic
- Search Engine Traffic, Email Traffic, Product Launch Traffic, all including Video Training
Coaching and support – The coaching is almost exclusively via video, professionally well done, but incoherent. There is almost no support , just on the Facebook page.
Tools – Yes a lot of tools you can get for free or for a small premium . Here it is exactly as in the training , there is often no purpose and cohesion.
Website Builder – You get a basic WP theme that you can shape to the different niches
Who is it for
The whole is poorly explained. You will not see any direct benefits ( with the exception of AutoTrafficAccelerator ) and where the whole is to lead . It looks as if Anthony Morrison filled the site with the remains of his other products. Certainly you can learn a few things without, however, have a real educational goal in mind.
The product is certainly not for beginners. To use it you should already bring some experience and you have to forget ethics.
So beginners and honest marketers should keep away from it .
My Final Opinion
TWA and AutoTrafficAccelerator is definitely not a scam. For a single payment you will get a product and an access to a membership website. But as the legal character of the product is more than doubtful, and the content of the website is lacking clarity, you have to constantly ask why you have spent here the $ 67 . No Scam so , but certainly for most a useless purchase.
If you want to try a a real good product, free of charge, read here
Price: 2 x $49 or 1 x $67
Owner: Anthony Morrisson
Overall Rank: 51 out of 100 points[skill percentage=”50″ title=”My Overall Ranking: 51/100″] [skill percentage=”50″ title=”Overview : 50/100″] [skill percentage=”30″ title=”Support : 30/100″] [skill percentage=”45″ title=”Community : 45/100″] [skill percentage=”60″ title=”Tools : 60/100″] [skill percentage=”40″ title=”Teaching Strategy : 40/100″] [skill percentage=”80″ title=”Website : 80/100″] [button link=”#” size=”large” margin=”10px 0 0 0″ target=”_blank or _self” icon=”thumb” color=”red” lightbox=”true or false”]NO SCAM BUT BEYOND LEGALITY[/button]